Student resources are available within the Design Group, Mechanical Engineering Department and the Stanford community. Want to know if you should finish in three quarters or not? See discussion on this and other topics on our Frequently Expressed Concerns page.
Mail and Email
- Email Distribution List: If you are a graduate student with an advisor on the ME Design faculty, please subscribe to the Design Group Graduate Students email list.
Design Group students may receive packages and other mail related to Stanford teaching and research at
ME Design Group
416 Escondido Mall
Bldg 550 Room 114, Mail Code 4021
Stanford, CA 94305-2203
Please do not use this address for personal mail.
If you are receiving mail for a project course (ME113, ME218D, ME310, ME317, etc) please be sure to include the course number in the address you provide to your senders.
Job Postings and Assistantship Info
- Job Postings Archive To receive job postings via email, contact email@example.com
- Research Assistant Positions
- Teaching Assistant Positions
- For employers: how to post to the ME Design Group Jobs List
Groups and Organizations
Grad and PhD Student Information
- Resources for Grad Students and their Advisors
- PhD Qualifying Exam Procedure: See the current ME Graduate Student Handbook
- PhD Qualifying Exam Study Group: If you are interested in joining a PhD Quals study group, please contact your advisor.