Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Adding an ME Degree

Main content start

Graduate Authorization Petition Overview

Graduate students enrolled in a related department at Stanford may apply to pursue the MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering in order to change MS departments or to complement their PhD program.

Current Stanford students may refer to the ME Student Intranet for information about the Graduate Authorization Petition (Grad Auth).