Open to the Public at no charge. Stanford Alumni and Silicon Valley professionals welcome. No Pre-Registration required.
Videos of most sessions are made available via our Youtube Channel by the following Friday of each week.
European Entrepreneurship & Innovation @ Stanford Engineering (ME421)
Session #4 of Stanford's 'European Entrepreneurship & Innovation' speaker series presents Turkey, one of Europe's fastest growing - and least understood in Silicon Valley - economies and innovation | startup regions. Our panel of speakers represent key organizations and communities from across the spectrum of the emerging Turkish innovation ecosystem - startups, family enterprises and corporate venture capital, university accelerators, mainstream legacy industrial corporations, and women founders and senior executives. The discussion will center on current developments and future trends in Turkey's startup, venture capital, research and corporate innovation sectors.
- Miray Tayfun - CEO & Co-Founder, Vivoo (Silicon Valley | Istanbul)
- Ege Ertem - General Partner, Zorlu Ventures (Silicon Valley | Istanbul)
- Aysegül Ildeniz - Chair & Founder | COO, TÜSIAD Silicon Valley (Turkish Industry & Business Assn) | Silver Spring Networks (Silicon Valley | Istanbul)
- Elif Ceylan - Managing Director, North America, ITÜ ARI Teknokent - Innogate (Silicon Valley)
JOIN US ONLINE:
* Website: www.StanfordEuropreneurs.org | Twitter: @Europreneurs
* 'European Entrepreneurship' LinkedIn Group (23K+ members)
Mondays 4:30pm - 5:50pm. Stanford Engineering's 'European Entrepreneurship and Innovation' is a weekly speaker series that presents founders, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors and other leaders from Europe's hitech startup, venture finance, corporate and university communities.
Sponsored by the Center for Design Research, Dept of Mechanical Engineering